Question:
Are there any Indian grocery shops & Restaurants in Saltillo, Mexico?
IndMex
2007-08-15 23:22:04 UTC
Are there any Indian grocery shops & Restaurants in Saltillo, Mexico?
Two answers:
2007-08-15 23:45:31 UTC
probably..but thats northern mexico its gonna be a lot tougher there
WHMeg
2007-08-19 13:25:43 UTC
I do not specifically remember any Indian grocery stores or restaurants in Saltillo. I've posted a couple of basic informational sites about Saltillo. For more information, I would contact one of the hotels there, or, if you are thinking of opening a business, the local economic council for more specific information.